RdF 29230 Series
The 29230 surface platinum RTD temperature sensor series from RdF offers a small strong design which allows the sensor to conform on curved surfaces for an accurate response in milliseconds. These surface temperature sensors offer a long term stability better than ±0.05°C per 5 years. Available with sensing element resistances of 100Ω and 1000Ω with an IEC 751 Class A or Class B accuracy, or 500Ω with an IEC 751 Class B accuracy. The 29230 series offers a response time of 0.3s in water flowing at 3 feet per second. They offer an operating temperature range of -50°C up to +232°C (or up to +260°C in dry applications). The leads are welded within the sealed platinum RTD sensor which helps to provide this sensor’s durability. Moisture resistance for condensing environments or shallow immersion is provided by Kapton® / Teflon® lamination that completely encapsulates the assembly and lead entrance.
- Surface platinum RTD temperature sensor
- Operating temperature range -50°C to +232°C (upto +260°C in dry applications)
- Self heating is typically less that 25mW/°C
- Response time of 0.3s in water flowing at 3 feet per second
- Sensing elements of 100Ω, 500Ω or 1000Ω available at 0°C
- Platinum per IEC 751 (α = 0.00385 Ω/Ω/°C, Class A and Class B)
- Long term stability better than 0.05°C per 5 years
- Lead wires of 28 AWG nickel plated copper, PFA Teflon® insulated ribbon cable
- 2 and 3 wire configuration options
- Encapsulated in Kapton®
The 100Ω, 500Ω and 1000Ω sensing element choices are available with a IEC 751 Class B accuracy offering a tolerance of ±0.12Ω, ±0.6Ω and ±1.2Ω respectively at 0°C. 100Ω and 1000Ω platinum elements are also available with the tighter IEC 751 Class A accuracy offering tolerances of ±0.06Ω and ±0.6Ω respectively at 0°C.
Lead length of the sensor can be customised to your requirements.
|Operating Temperature||−50°C to +232°C (+260°C in dry applications)|
|Package/Size||Leaded surface sensor|
|Response Time||0.3s in water flowing at 3ft per second|
|Sensing Element||Class A at 0°C α = 0.00385 Ω/Ω/°C
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including product datasheets and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
Below is an example of the part number break down for the RdF 29230 series:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.